Minggu, 20 Februari 2011

Sacrifice is considered correct

As an adult, I finally entered the age of marriage, and gradually I got to know the answer to this.

In the early days of marriage, I also just like a mother, trying to keep the family unit, scrubbing pots and cleaning the floor, earnestly trying to maintain his own marriage.

Strangely, I do not feel happy, and my husband own, also seemed unhappy.

I think, probably less clean floors, dishes are not tasty, then, I diligently clean the floor again, and cook with all my heart.

However, it seems, we're still not happy. .

Until one day, when I'm busy cleaning the floor, my husband said my wife, come with me a moment to hear the music!

Expression was not happy with me saying: what do not see there is still half the floor yet again in a mop?

As soon as these words came out, I was lost in thought, words are very familiar in the ears, in marriage my father and mother, mothers are also often say that the same father.

I'm showing the re-marriage the father and mother, as well as repeating the unhappiness in their marriage.

There is some consciousness arises in my heart.

What you want?


I stopped my work for a moment, then looked at my husband, and reminded of my dad ... 

He always did not get a pair that she wanted, Left mother brushing the pan much longer than with her.

Continually working on domestic affairs, is the way the mother in maintaining the marriage, she gave the father a house that is clean, however, rarely accompanied him, was busy taking care of the house, he tried to love my father to do, and how this is to do the housekeeping.

And I, I'm also using my way of trying to love my husband.

I am also the same way as a mother, my marriage seemed to step into the middle of a story, two good people why it is not accompanied with a happy marriage.

Consciousness I made my decision (choice) of the same.

I stopped my work for a moment, then sat beside her husband, accompanied him to hear music, and from a distance, looking at a mop across the floor like staring at the fate of the mother.

I asked my husband: what do you need?

I need you to accompany me to hear music, dirty little house that's okay-lah, I'll swatch maid for you, so you can join me! said my husband.


I think you need a clean house, cook something for you, there is a wash pakianmu .... And I say at once a series of things he needed.

All of it was not important! said my husband. The most I expected was that you can more often with me.

It turned out in vain all the work I do, the results really make me surprised. We continue menikamti needs of each, and I realized it turns out he also has a lot to do the work in vain, we have a way of each how to love, but instead how the two parties.
 

2 komentar: